Portraiture Sessions, 2020
Currently taking requests in
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA - February & March, 2020.
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - April & May, 2020.
I offer private portrait and headshot sessions for
individuals, couples, and small groups.
Three factors inform these sessions.
- Authenticity - the portrait sessions are relaxed, 45 minute - 1 hour long sessions. My top priority is to make sure you, the subject, are comfortable with yourself, the environment, and the camera. I provide a safe space for you to feel at ease and be yourself.
- Tone & Style - Taking inspiration from chiaroscuro modeling of Baroque paintings, I underexpose my photos and shoot with low light. I create underexposed photographs with muted colors and a painterly feel. I consult with you, the subject, to inform the lighting color.
- Technique - I have over 12 years of experience taking photographs, and began shooting portrait sessions in 2019. I am always looking to find new ways of learning through this medium. All portraits are shot on 35mm or 120 film.
Please contact me to schedule a session or for the following rates:
- 10 high-res digital photos shot on 35mm
- 10 high-res digital photos shot on 120 film
I offer prices on a sliding scale for emerging artists of color.